“It is the supreme act of the teachers to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge 2023
“It is the supreme act of the teachers to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge”
Standard Group of schools conducted two day workshop on 18th and 19th of May, 2023 for the teachers to enrich their knowledge in Teaching – learning process.
A total of 110 teachers from SGS participated very eagerly and enthusiastically to upgrade themselves.
Description about the program:
- On the inaugural function, Dr. Ganesha Bhatta.H.S, former Principal, MES Teachers College, Bengaluru participated as the resource person. In his address, he emphasized on the “Effective Communication for the Better Classroom Management”, “Integrating curricular and co-curricular activities”, “No school bag day activities” and “The use of Zero costs and low cost materials in teaching”.
Sir’s effective training and astonished experiments enhanced our teachers.
- Poornima Hegde, Assistant Professor, MES Teachers College, Bengaluru handled the topics: “Holistic development of the child” and “Evaluation”.
Madam highlighted that the teachers should be focused on the development of all the domains.
- Savitha Puri, Assistant Professor, Al Ameen College of Education, Bengaluru, hold the topic: “National Curriculum Frame Work for School Education”.
Madam’s training helped our teachers develop a child centered approach and to promote universal enrollment.
- Manjula. K. Swamy, Assistant Professor, R.V. College, Bengaluru intensified on the topics: “Dealing with Adolescence” and “Handling Children with Learning Problems”.
This was a comprehensive session which made the teachers understand their great role as the teachers.
- Sudha, Principal, Al Ameen College of Education, Bengaluru escalated the workshop with the topic, “Child Development / Brain Development 0 – 8 yrs.
This session granted our primary level teachers a wonderful opportunity to know that the first 8yrs of a child can build a foundation for future learning, health and life success.
- Nagamani Krishna Murthy, Educator, Balavikasa Educational Academy, Bengaluru and Smt. Jyothi Manjunath, Principal (Pre-Primary School), MES Kishora Kendra, Bengaluru presented the topics: “ Foundational Literacy and Foundational Numeracy”, “Parenting Strategies Facilitating skills” and “ Creating an Enabling Environment for Nurturing 21st Century Skills in Children”.
That was a vehicle for the innovative and effective classroom to turn on the students’ interest.
All the teachers ameliorated themselves through this two day workshop. Their learning will bring a great impact in the students’ development.